Tuesday, November 15, 2005

typo?


Oh what a listless and apathetic lot we have become.

Likesay. Far be it from me to be pedantic.

I recently think I saw a typo in my gmail email signature. I confess it wasn't spell checked as most of my blog posts are.

But I wonder. No doubt most of the people I email are not pedantic spotted said typo a mile off but didn't tell me.

OK have just spell checked said signature and here it is

*******************************************
IN AND THROUGH TRUE COMMUNITY LIES THE SALVATION OF THE WORLD

"I think the most dangerous parts of the current cultural trance are pretty obvious: male domination, materialism, and the absence of spirit. Monogamy is another one in there. These are cultural styles which, if not overcome, will probably contribure to our ever more rapid
acceleration toward, if not extinction, at least a profound brutalisation of life." attributed, by
Merrick, to Terrence McKenna.

http://www.endymion.ukf.net/
mirrored at
http://www.geocities.com/bluebell4luv
blogging at
http://www.chicksdigjerks.blogspot.com/

also at bluebell_e@hotmail.com

would you like a
gmail invite? e-mail me if you would


did you spot the deliberate mistake?

likesay will correct.

Perhaps however. I would be happy to place a Quakerly wager that I have emailed a few pedants since using gmail. But likesay, maybe they did not read my email signature, just as 97% of people with internet access have never dialed up a blog.

Likesay. The Mother of All Cults is the Cult of Monogamy. Or at least the mother of most cults. I have yet to meet a mono who would discuss the said cult of monogamy rationally. And it is not as if I don't meet a lot of monos on my travels. No, not particularly wishing to provoke such debate anymore, have given up. But likesay have no intention of doing monogamy. There is no virtue in it.

FEEL THE LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll