Saturday, December 04, 2004

Charity Spectacular!!!

It is that time of the year again. The Cornerstone November party at number 16, except it is December.

Traditionally the number 16 party is fancy dress, arguably it has declined in recent years. Anyway, the theme is “Charity Spectacular”. At last minute, viz this afternoon I was tearing round the charity shops of Headingley. The only thing I could find in anything near “fat bastard” size was a size18 grey skirt covered in silver thingies… I can just about get into it but it shows that the bumps are now firmly in the wrong places, viz that my attack of road protestors sickness (too much special brew) has got out of hand. What the hell, tomorrow I go on a diet. Yes I have had a shot of whiskey before blogging this. No generally charity shops are not a good place to shop if you are outsized….

Anyway, the Cornerstone fancy dress party is my once a year opportunity to wear a skirt so I am up for it. Carpe Diem!

Pleasant weekend one and all! Party on!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll